What Are The Benefits Of PRSSA?
What are the benefits of being a PRSSA member?
- Networking – We provide you with numerous opportunities to meet and create relationships with fellow students and public relations professionals within the industry
- Scholarships and Awards – Each year PRSSA, the Champions for PRSSA, and the PRSA Foundation give away nearly $30,000 through scholarship and awards programs.
- PRSSA Website – Our site provides professional development resources, internship listing, society news, links to other public relations resources and contact information for PRSSA chapters.
- PRSSA Job Center – The online career resource center is a benefit for dues-paying members that contains internship posting from across the country. It also contains resources about resume and cover letter writing, portfolio assembly, interviews, networking, job search strategies and careers in public relations.
- Mentor Program – Be paired with a local professional as a mentor to ask questions and gain advice and guidance for your future.
- Plus many many more!!
We also hold monthly activities include:
- General Meetings – listen to local professionals come in and speak about social media, crisis communications, personal experiences, etc.
- Activities – tour various PR agencies, news studios, local firms, etc.
- Workshops – learn how to make your resume stand out, build portfolios, gain strong interviewing skills, etc.
- Fundraiser – come socialize and gain volunteer experience while helping raise money for our chapter and local organizations
Want more information? Contact email@example.com
Already interested in joining? Follow the “Join” link to find membership information.